June 2019 marked the launch of the “42 Network”, which brings together all 42 campuses around the world.
Sharing the same practices and values, all partner campuses use the same selection process (commonly referred to as the Piscine) and a common basis of core skills and knowledge. Regardless of the campus, all students are guaranteed a high-quality training.
Therefore, students follow a common path, being involved with projects that differ according to the environment, customs, culture and ecosystem specific to each campus. Those who wish may even take some of their training abroad, in one or more partner campuses.TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT
The 42 Network brings together 33 partner campuses around the world.
- 42 Paris, Lyon, Nice and Angoulême – France
- 42 Silicon Valley – United States
- 19 Bruxelles – Belgium
- 42 Heilbronn and Wolfsburg– Germany
- 1337 Khouribga and Ben Guérir – Morocco
- Hive Helsinki – Finland
- Codam Amsterdam- Netherlands
- 42 Rome – Italy
- 42 Québec – Canada
- School 21 Moscou and Kazan – Russia
- 42 Rio and 42 São Paulo – Brazil
- 42 Jakarta – Indonesia
- 42 Yerevan – Armenia
- 42 Tokyo – Japan
- 42 Bogota – Colombia
- 42 Alicante, Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga and Urduliz – Spain
- 42 Lausanne – Switzerland
- 42 Bangkok– Thailand
- 42 Abu Dhabi– United Arab Emirates
- 42 Adelaide– Australia
- 42 Lisbon – Portugal
- 42 Seoul– South Korea
42 Rome Luiss trains the talents of today and tomorrow in the digital industry.